5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front grill RAM LED

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Morning peeps, looking for some help on finding this. Someone has the front grill RAM letters lit up with LEDs strips I’m assuming. I’ve seen this last week here or on Facebook group page even searched the web, cant seem to find it anywhere now.
Thanks Ahead of time

geotex1

Reaction score
I think you're looking for this:

IMG_8008.jpg

http://www.harmoncustoms.com/product/custom-dodge-ram-rebel-led-backlit-grill-letters/

JK47TheWeapon

Reaction score
Crazy pricing on that. I'll have to look into using regular ws2812b LEDs (weather strip insulated) in a custom box. Shouldn't be more than a $25 build. Hell, w/ a little $10 arduino I could sequence the lights to show a color changing pattern.

geotex1

Reaction score
Crazy pricing on that. I'll have to look into using regular ws2812b LEDs (weather strip insulated) in a custom box. Shouldn't be more than a $25 build. Hell, w/ a little $10 arduino I could sequence the lights to show a color changing pattern.

They are not my personal thing, but I can say they build high quality. I've seen their stuff up close, and it's built for the long haul versus the ones that will come from Asia for pennies soon enough. The custom painting and LED choices a nice touch, and built one at a time by a family, vet-owned business.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was just quoted $350 plus shipping and about 6 weeks for what I wanted. The money part doesn't bother me, I'm just not patient enough to wait that long sadly..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

grinch72

Reaction score
Morning peeps, looking for some help on finding this. Someone has the front grill RAM letters lit up with LEDs strips I’m assuming. I’ve seen this last week here or on Facebook group page even searched the web, cant seem to find it anywhere now.
Thanks Ahead of time
That was on Facebook in the 5th Gen Owners group. The op made them himself by adding plexiglass behind each letter and lighting up the whole thing with LED's. It did look cool

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Much appreciated guys. I’d really like to do it or figure something out. Think it would go really well with my front end and the led bar lights on headlights. I’ve seen MBs with them(factory tho) makes it pop to me.

Users who are viewing this thread