5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Bumper Sensor Issue

zee1313

Reaction score
Hey all,

I raised the truck up 3 inches on the front and installed ADD front bumper to my truck and now my front sensors alert me to things that are not close enough to generate an alert. Any time I am at a stop light the car in front of me sets it off, they are useless and actually will shut themselves down after alerting for a little bit. I currently keep the front sensors disabled, but I would like it to function properly.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue or possible solutions?

Thank you.

Mikemarshallau

Reaction score
i read on another thread last night (winch one) that some one had a similar issue when removing and installing for that
they seemed to indicate that these were potentially installation sensitive (eg all the connectors needed to be same side or the like)
will try and find the post again

Mikemarshallau

Reaction score
the following is where i saw something on this
similar to what you have done removed bumper and sensors?
post 46 and 48 talk a little on it (there may be others but something i read last night, i can only skim currently)

zee1313

Reaction score
the following is where i saw something on this
similar to what you have done removed bumper and sensors?
post 46 and 48 talk a little on it (there may be others but something i read last night, i can only skim currently)

Awesome, I will check my sensors based on those posts! Thank you for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread