5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frisco, TX Dodge dealer

BNeal

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy soul on the sales team at the Frisco store? I have already talked to Mark Dodge, but want to give these guys a shot before I go out of state.

Thanks,
Brad

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I talked to a salesman there last year, his words to me verbatim were "In our weekly sales meetings they call Frisco the Beverly Hills of North Texas, no discounts".
I know of one member in the MSRP thread that got a good deal there on a Limited but I think they were hurting for sales.

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy soul on the sales team at the Frisco store? I have already talked to Mark Dodge, but want to give these guys a shot before I go out of state.

Thanks,
Brad
I bought my truck from Huffines CJDR in Lewisville, got a pretty good deal IMO and they were easy to deal with. Ask for Zack Victory, he's a very straight up no BS salesman.

theeuroguy

Reaction score
Amado Medina at Dallas Chrysler treated me well! No BS and 22% off retail with no haggling (but that was a year ago!)

BlueMoose

Reaction score
I bought mine used at Classic of Denton and had a great experience. I haven't used their New Sales department but was very happy with their Service dept for my oil change. I-35 and Post Oak Dr.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Thanks,
Brad

Try Richard Burkhalter
[email protected]

(682) 228-0934 Cell

(682) 747-0498 Office

@Richthetruckguy78

He gave me the best deal on a truck that was 90% of what I wanted. Had the truck had a different color interior I'd have bought from him (Pre covid He quoted me 45K for Level 1 Longhorn 4x2 with MFT and 20" wheels)

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought mine used at Classic of Denton and had a great experience. I haven't used their New Sales department but was very happy with their Service dept for my oil change. I-35 and Post Oak Dr.
I can't recommend them for new vehicles. I was working on a deal with them and they kept passing me numbers that didn't check out whenever I calculated them myself. Once we finally agreed (or so I thought) on the OTD price they they pulled the 'ol "let's hold your trade in hostage" game when the numbers changed yet again in the finance office.

The best part is when I got letters from several banks that I was denied for credit with a co-signer I didn't even know. Apparently they ran my credit with some random person (with apparently horrible credit) shopping for a base model Jeep.

HandyCruiser

Reaction score

Thanks,
Brad
We bought our Charger Scat Pack from Kevin Eidson at Meador Dodge in Fort Worth. As far as salesmen go at large dealerships, Kevin was okay. And we had a pretty good experience at Meador Dodge. You should give him a call before you go out of state. Business number is 817-547-9809. According to their email from today, Meador just got in 150 new Rams and has 200 more on the way. So they must be getting in early on the post-COVID batches. Or they are out scarfing up unsold trucks at small dealerships that can't sell them. Either way, they should have some stuff to look at.

BNeal

Reaction score
Try Richard Burkhalter
[email protected]

(682) 228-0934 Cell

(682) 747-0498 Office

@Richthetruckguy78

He gave me the best deal on a truck that was 90% of what I wanted. Had the truck had a different color interior I'd have bought from him (Pre covid He quoted me 45K for Level 1 Longhorn 4x2 with MFT and 20" wheels)
Thanks for the recommendation, but I don't think he is there any longer. Emails keep bouncing back as undeliverable.

Mister 4x4

Reaction score
I also went through Huffines in Lewisville - granted, I was going through the Pre-Sales, as my '21 had 5K on it, but it was an awesome experience. Kent McKee, my salesman, took care of me like no other, especially checking on me while driving to ensure I didn't get caught behind traffic, and they had a doozie of an accident on 35E that day. He redirected me and got me here with no more than a total of 15 minutes of stuck in traffic. Then he showed me how to program the Nav so I could get the quickest route out of town.

I got a decent price on the '21 and got max trade-in on my 2012.

partzguy

Reaction score
Bought our 2021 Limited Longhorn from Billy Bolding at Huffines in Plano last month. Easiest new vehicle purchase we've ever made. Absolutely no pressure from him or the finance dept. Only downside is that in the current market we didn't get much of a deal. That said, I'd buy there again in a heartbeat!

Regarding Frisco CDJR, at the time we purchased they had every RAM in stock with a dealer addendum of a minimum of $1000, or more. That was a non starter for us, they didn't even get a chance to compete for our business!

BNeal

Reaction score
Bought our 2021 Limited Longhorn from Billy Bolding at Huffines in Plano last month. Easiest new vehicle purchase we've ever made. Absolutely no pressure from him or the finance dept. Only downside is that in the current market we didn't get much of a deal. That said, I'd buy there again in a heartbeat!

Regarding Frisco CDJR, at the time we purchased they had every RAM in stock with a dealer addendum of a minimum of $1000, or more. That was a non starter for us, they didn't even get a chance to compete for our business!
Do you mind if I ask what kind of deal you got at Huffines? I'm looking to purchase at invoice or below. That's what Mark Dodge is offering me, but I'd rather do business locally if possible.

Essbaum

Reaction score
Frisco dodge is Meh. They just happened to take my perfect truck in on trade and actually priced it pretty competitively but there was no haggling with them. The new side did not have the time of day for me unless I was ready to order right then.
Service department is ok if you are still in warranty. Out of warranty I would walk away.
Finance guy was typical. Just there to sell warranties and service plans.

Mister 4x4

Reaction score
Frisco dodge is Meh. They just happened to take my perfect truck in on trade and actually priced it pretty competitively but there was no haggling with them. The new side did not have the time of day for me unless I was ready to order right then.
Service department is ok if you are still in warranty. Out of warranty I would walk away.
Finance guy was typical. Just there to sell warranties and service plans.
Wow. Sounds they had the same 'sales orientation & indoctrination team' visit them during initial stand-up as the All-American 'Awfulplex' in San Angelo... with the exception of our Service Dept being comprised of a bunch of redneck hacks that seem to only know how to make things worse - I don't trust them to air up my tires, let alone anything 'important.'

Essbaum

Reaction score
Wow. Sounds they had the same 'sales orientation & indoctrination team' visit them during initial stand-up as the All-American 'Awfulplex' in San Angelo... with the exception of our Service Dept being comprised of a bunch of redneck hacks that seem to only know how to make things worse - I don't trust them to air up my tires, let alone anything 'important.'
Frisco cdjr service treated me pretty great while my CPO jeep GC was going through the whole "sticky lifter" issue that was going around on the early pentastar v6. They got it sorted great and it is purring. But the upsell pressure and pricing once out of warranty sent me right back to my indy shop.
Pretty typical for a dealer though.

Users who are viewing this thread