5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found a great deal on OEM Built To Serve Rims

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Howdy y’all. Sharing this because it might really help you folks out who are looking for OEM rims.

Ive been searching left and right for a set of 4 new Technical Gray Built To Serve wheels. They are hard to find given that they are only installed on the Built to Serve special edition Ram and so are fairly new. If you were to go to a dealership today they would quote you a tad over $2000!

So what I did was type in the wheel part number (4755533aa) into a google search and all of the companies selling this wheel popped up (mostly Mopar Direct and other such entities.) Under Chrysler Parts Geeks.com, a website that is run out of Rt18 CDJR Dealership in East Brunswick NJ, I found a set of 4 of these beauties for a grand total of $1257 which includes shipping! Which is right around $287/wheel, a heck of a deal for a special edition OEM wheel.

These will be installed on my 2019 Patriot Blue Big Horn by the end of the month. Along with the blacked out emblems I’m installing, she’ll be a beauty - almost as nice as a real Built To Serve! Minus the military honoring along really cool seats and US flag emblem of course, but hey.

Pic below of what the wheel looks like... and pics of my rig coming soon as soon as she is done!

7BC6A8CF-3E59-4D53-BC13-74BDB12CDE64.png

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Knowing that these are in high demand, maybe i should put mine up for sale?
I would. Considering you can get a nice set of after market rims for what these are selling for.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Knowing that these are in high demand, maybe i should put mine up for sale?

Well, they’re in high demand for THIS Ram owner :) not sure they appeal,to everyone out there.
Ive always loved those gray wheels, they’re not very common and look killer on the patriot blue Trucks.
Go for it man, where u located?

friendshipm

Reaction score
Well, they’re in high demand for THIS Ram owner :) not sure they appeal,to everyone out there.
Ive always loved those gray wheels, they’re not very common and look killer on the patriot blue Trucks.
Go for it man, where u located?

I am in Western Canada. So it would be a bit of a stretch for shipping.

jmbennington

Reaction score
Howdy y’all. Sharing this because it might really help you folks out who are looking for OEM rims.

Ive been searching left and right for a set of 4 new Technical Gray Built To Serve wheels. They are hard to find given that they are only installed on the Built to Serve special edition Ram and so are fairly new. If you were to go to a dealership today they would quote you a tad over $2000!

So what I did was type in the wheel part number (4755533aa) into a google search and all of the companies selling this wheel popped up (mostly Mopar Direct and other such entities.) Under Chrysler Parts Geeks.com, a website that is run out of Rt18 CDJR Dealership in East Brunswick NJ, I found a set of 4 of these beauties for a grand total of $1257 which includes shipping! Which is right around $287/wheel, a heck of a deal for a special edition OEM wheel.

These will be installed on my 2019 Patriot Blue Big Horn by the end of the month. Along with the blacked out emblems I’m installing, she’ll be a beauty - almost as nice as a real Built To Serve! Minus the military honoring along really cool seats and US flag emblem of course, but hey.

Pic below of what the wheel looks like... and pics of my rig coming soon as soon as she is done!

View attachment 65098
How did these end yo looking on your truck? I found a set and also have patriot blue

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Looks good! Damn I sold my brand new takeoff set wheels, tires, mounted and balanced for $800. Had them listed for 3 weeks and I only had one bite.

jmbennington

Reaction score
Awesome . Thank you. I believe I’ll be going to pick up my set today or tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmbennington

Reaction score
5bd64a1ae1422cab4ef025577e46f8a1.jpg

Just coming back to share my good fortune. $600 for all 4. Rims and tires.

Last edited:

jmbennington

Reaction score
love them! Totally changed the look. Also replaced the cloth interior with the Built to Serve seat covers. Found them on eBay and they were from a patriot blue BTS edition so the color matches. View attachment 151686 View attachment 151687

View attachment 151682 View attachment 151683 View attachment 151684

You have me looking for these seat covers now. Did you put in the part number for those as well? I’m not seeing anything like that in my searches.

jmbennington

Reaction score

View attachment 65098

Hey.
Was trying to get a hold of you about the seats. I actually ran into something I was hoping you had encountered. The tpms light has been on constantly except the front right, Did you encounter this when you put the built to serve rims and tires on?
I did it myself and was assuming the sensors would just re-sync.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey.
Was trying to get a hold of you about the seats. I actually ran into something I was hoping you had encountered. The tpms light has been on constantly except the front right, Did you encounter this when you put the built to serve rims and tires on?
I did it myself and was assuming the sensors would just re-sync.

Sent you a reply on PM about the seat covers.

Regarding TPMS light… I never got any. However I had them put on at my dealer because I wasn’t too sure about doing it myself and didn’t want to screw it up.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
738beeccff2102e5daa8353818c7ddac.jpg

Daytime pic looks better. These rims look great. Now I just need to switch the badges.

Looks great! Congrats!

I found all of my blacked out badges on eBay. I only bought the OEM ones.
I got a set of red decals for the 5.7 HEMI badge from Reflective Concepts.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love the BTS wheels. They don't look as good on some of the colors but look great in the Navy colors of Patriot Blue and Ceramic Gray. Had one person who thought I actually had mine custom coated to match my truck. I wouldn't want to sell mine for any other wheels. PXL_20230212_163854168~2.jpg

jmbennington

Reaction score
Love the BTS wheels. They don't look as good on some of the colors but look great in the Navy colors of Patriot Blue and Ceramic Gray. Had one person who thought I actually had mine custom coated to match my truck. I wouldn't want to sell mine for any other wheels. View attachment 154246

Thanks. That’s a good looking truck right there.

Users who are viewing this thread