5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forged Blue timeline

TDAGARIM

Reaction score
@AnthonyRI I have been following the RHO forum and your updates on the ordering process there. You mentioned Forged Blue being in a C status for all your orders (Mine included; Rebel with X package). With your conversation up the chain about the RHO orders and delivery shifts was there any mention of when Forged blue may start making its way down the line? I ordered knowing I would have a bit of a wait but am also in-between cars, last one was a lemon, and am at a crossroads, I don't want to bail too early on the color but also would like my truck before March or later of next year.

Posted this there as I am sure there are other folks who ordered Forged Blue and are wondering the same thing as me.

Thanks for the help and insight, I 100% acknowledge this has nothing to do with you or the dealership and I appreciate your willingness to continue to give updates and listen to us complain.

Tom

@AnthonyRI I have been following the RHO forum and your updates on the ordering process there. You mentioned Forged Blue being in a C status for all your orders (Mine included; Rebel with X package). With your conversation up the chain about the RHO orders and delivery shifts was there any mention of when Forged blue may start making its way down the line? I ordered knowing I would have a bit of a wait but am also in-between cars, last one was a lemon, and am at a crossroads, I don't want to bail too early on the color but also would like my truck before March or later of next year.

Posted this there as I am sure there are other folks who ordered Forged Blue and are wondering the same thing as me.

Thanks for the help and insight, I 100% acknowledge this has nothing to do with you or the dealership and I appreciate your willingness to continue to give updates and listen to us complain.

Tom
Afternoon! I communicated my concerns internally, and our GSM and Principal have communicated with their contacts - did not mention Forged Blue at all, we were just focused on the RHO situation. I have asked about Forged otherwise, but general answer is 'soon'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back