5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford raises prices for 2018 F150 Limited and Raptor

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wait...a newer model is going to cost more than an older one...

Can't wait for TRX to compete with this Raptor.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Interesting, I just played around with the Ford B&P tool--I'd built a Limited back in March or April and came up with MSRP of $69,585 then. Same build now is $69,300. I wonder how accurate their B&P MSRP is?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Prices might not have taken effect yet. I found it interesting because of the amount of people (not on here) I've seen saying 2019 Ram pricing is astronomical, but as far as I know you can't get a 2019 up to 70k.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Prices might not have taken effect yet. I found it interesting because of the amount of people (not on here) I've seen saying 2019 Ram pricing is astronomical, but as far as I know you can't get a 2019 up to 70k.
Same thing with GMC...a lot of folks on the internet talking about how expensive the Denalis are, but they're less expensive than equivalent Ford and Ram models (referring to the 2018 GMC, as I haven't seen 2019 MSRP).

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Unless your in Canada :LOL::LOL:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Same thing with GMC...a lot of folks on the internet talking about how expensive the Denalis are, but they're less expensive than equivalent Ford and Ram models (referring to the 2018 GMC, as I haven't seen 2019 MSRP).

I think a lot of people don't realize until the price is infront of their face. Also half the people I've seen saying the 2019s are so expensive say they bought a tradesman or express for x amount and are trying to compare that to a 2019 Limited priced at x amount.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ford has four price increases every year on the F150... throughout the model year.

Kramersp

Reaction score
Well, the #1 selling vehicle in north America I ain't surprised. Heck, it's the cheapest aluminum bodied vehicle u can buy as well. They can up the price on Raptors all day long. Dealers already usually throw a $10K note on top of the Raptor and they still don't stay in stock. But, if you pay sticker for a limited F150 you're a sucker.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, they own the market with the Raptor and can and do charge whatever they want.

unxpctd

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see where the TR/TRX come out in pricing against the Raptor.

70K for a decked out 525hp 7.0L Hemi'ed TR?

80-85K+ for a Hellcat powered 707hp 6.4L S/C TRX?

They're getting 88K+ for the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk....

I do hope they keep the TR cost inline with the Raptor....that will be perfect competition. The TRX is going to be an entirely different beast! :)

Users who are viewing this thread