5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster FlowFX Full Catback System

75Jimmy

Reaction score
hey guys, long story short I recently did an exhaust shop exhaust system comprised of a Flowmaster 40 series and resonator delete. It was okay. But weirdly it felt like it slowed down my truck a bit and the shop did a crap job with some of the ugliest welds I’ve ever seen! So, chopped that all off and replaced the entire system with the Flowmaster FlowFX stainless steel catback system with 4.5” black ceramic tips. It’s a very high quality system! I love how it sounds, it has a great burble at idle, is mellow at cruise, won’t get annoying on long commutes and roars when mashing the loud pedal. Pretty great deal at $600!

I’ll upload a video tomorrow.

Attachments

• B22260B2-D69C-4641-A1E0-5CF87EF22B83.jpeg
    B22260B2-D69C-4641-A1E0-5CF87EF22B83.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 86

Mtbgordon

Reaction score
Here is a cold start of the FlowFX cat back system. It’s definitely louder than I was thinking it would be at idle and I love it!

I got the same setup, took a while to get the tips centered but used speed nuts and some elbow grease :ROFLMAO:

The tips were a little chipped during shipping. I decided to get them cleaned up and re-powder coated matte black. Now time to order my Diablo Tuner and unlocked PCM, so I can swap out when it goes in for service or warranty work.

Users who are viewing this thread