5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster FlowFX Direct Fit Muffler

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
I was reading your posts a few minutes ago about that. I may have to do that but I haven’t got it on the highway yet to see how it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steveved

Reaction score
Man that sounds good. I have not looked at my muffler yet, so how was the install? Did it just unbolt or unclamp?

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Man that sounds good. I have not looked at my muffler yet, so how was the install? Did it just unbolt or unclamp?
The most difficult thing was getting the rubber exhaust hangers off. I did it without a lift and and someone pointed out it's 1 cut and 2 bolts and it's off.

Caballonegro

Reaction score
I chose this exhaust because this is my family hauler, we drive together a lot and or going out to dinner. It gives me a deep exhaust sound without being intrusive nor any drone at all. For me this was a perfect exhaust.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
I installed the Flowmaster FlowFX direct for muffler on my 2019 Rebel.

Thanks for the video. This is likely my next upgrade. A week in and how are you liking it? Can't decide between the direct fit system or just replacing the muffler and keeping the stock piping.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Took it on the highway yesterday and had zero drone. You can hear it but it’s not bad at all. I like it and for the cost it’s a bonus.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I installed the Flowmaster FlowFX direct for muffler on my 2019 Rebel.

the one complaint I had about the truck? "too damn quiet"!
I wanted to hear some noise when I got on the pedal, not a ton, but a bit more.

The 5.7 Hemi sounds good with most of the major muffler options!
.... unlike the ecotoot made by a company I won't name, who put it in their halo Truck.
Great vehicle, but there's not an exhaust made that makes that engine sound right. :ROFLMAO:

Utemachine

Reaction score
Everyone still loving it? The sound hasn’t gotten old and you wish you had the stocker back on?I’m about to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread