5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floor Mats

Lalantodd

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the standard floor mats come with the truck when the all weather mats are one of the options?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Depends on model. The Rebel has them with the Ram's head being red instead of the normal black. Can't say about other models as I ordered the Rebel.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered the all weather mats with my big horn and that's what I got. No regular mats but the all weather mats are very nice and fit well so I woudn't use the normal carpet mats anyway.

Kevin C

Reaction score
Order the all weather mats after so you still get the carpet ones (if you want both). I got my OEM slush mats from All Mopar Parts and there were only about $100 + delivery.

kingkasc

Reaction score
Order the all weather mats after so you still get the carpet ones (if you want both). I got my OEM slush mats from All Mopar Parts and there were only about $100 + delivery.
you order them from mopar?

alow

Reaction score
I have the Mopar slush mats. OEM carpet is nice and mine are black so I dont think theres a huge stain concern but the slush mats are nice and I do enough nasty stuff that they are easily worth the investment. I got mine from a dealer but on ebay for around $100 and some change but your dealer may also have some good coupons. They are quality mats, I'm very happy with them.

Jello0123

Reaction score
The black ones are on backorder but it looks like they have the black with red RAM's head available. Thinking of ordering these, hope they look good.

kingkasc

Reaction score
The black ones are on backorder but it looks like they have the black with red RAM's head available. Thinking of ordering these, hope they look good.

Send link to the red ram head please!

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
My local dealership has the all-weather mats for the 2019 RAM in stock, but my question is are these the same as the ones you would get if you ordered them from the factory as part of the build? I let the dealer talk me out of ordering them with the truck, as he said the ones they carry were "better", so now I'm just curious if they are really different or not. If anyone has some pics of the factory rubber mats, that'd be great!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

The red ones are the ones that come standard in the Rebel. Pic of rear mats.

mat.jpg

Dkwatts1522

Reaction score
Picked up a set off black ones at my dealer today with a 15% off coupon. Seems all online suppliers have them on backorder. Dealer had 3 sets in stock.

DMC

Reaction score
I ordered the red Rams head ones today. I think i might paint the head blue or blue and silver. My truck is two tone patriot blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online