5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FL dealership, for build

Creep0321

Reaction score
Hey y’all, been reading through the forums a lot lately and getting ready to pull the trigger and order a Laramie. I’m not currently located in the states and looking to order a new build to have available in central Florida, Tampa area, in the first week of April.

Does anyone have any good dealerships they can recommend, or more specifically a good salesperson/manager I can contact directly?

Also I would like to add the MOPAR hard tri-fold Tonneau cover, and not sure the best way to do that since it’s not available on the build and price tool. Thanks in advance!

Cannonball

Reaction score
Hey y’all, been reading through the forums a lot lately and getting ready to pull the trigger and order a Laramie. I’m not currently located in the states and looking to order a new build to have available in central Florida, Tampa area, in the first week of April.

Does anyone have any good dealerships they can recommend, or more specifically a good salesperson/manager I can contact directly?

Also I would like to add the MOPAR hard tri-fold Tonneau cover, and not sure the best way to do that since it’s not available on the build and price tool. Thanks in advance!

Saul @ Thunder CDJR in Bartow. Excellent to work with via email. [email protected]
Saul Gelman, Internet Sales
Thunder Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
863-440-7652 Direct voice/text

Flot

Reaction score
I'm in S Florida and I flew to Virginia to get a decent deal on one. Maybe now that they're not "so new" you'll do better - for me it was worth the 1000 mile drive.

Cannonball

Reaction score
I'm in S Florida and I flew to Virginia to get a decent deal on one. Maybe now that they're not "so new" you'll do better - for me it was worth the 1000 mile drive.
I'm the same story. Trade in was slightly more and dealer discount was $2700 cheaper in VA vs central FL on the same built order.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea on a reasonable build time for a Laramie? Trying to figure out when I need to order by in order to have the truck ready to pickup the first week of April.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea on a reasonable build time for a Laramie? Trying to figure out when I need to order by in order to have the truck ready to pickup the first week of April.

Depends on what you want. I order a Rebel Nov 6 and its at the dealer right now. Unfortunately I can't get it til next Friday. So mine took 5 1/2 weeks.

Creep0321

Reaction score
-Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 CC
-Hemi (debating etorque)
-Granite crystal paint
-33 Gal tank
-Off road package
-Level 1 equip
-Sport appearance pkg
-bed utility group
-Rambox
-rear under seat storage
-front and rear floor mats
-MOPAR hard folding Tonneau for ram box

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
-Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 CC
-Hemi (debating etorque)
-Granite crystal paint
-33 Gal tank
-Off road package
-Level 1 equip
-Sport appearance pkg
-bed utility group
-Rambox
-rear under seat storage
-front and rear floor mats
-MOPAR hard folding Tonneau for ram box

Only thing there that might take a bit longer is the Rambox but hopefully someone that has them can answer.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Suncoast Jeep Chrysler, just across the bridge from Tampa.

Good dealership, customer focused.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any one in particular to deal with?

I dealt with a salesman named Barrington. Seemed to be a straight shooter and I felt I was treated fairly.

Family owned and run for a few generations now. The current owner seems to have his college-aged kids working there; maybe being prepped to take the reigns someday.

They don't do any of that shady finagling when haggling over a purchase, if you know what I mean. They'll automatically add current incentives, if any, and maybe wiggle a bit from the MSRP but not much. They won't try to rob you but they don't wanna take a bath either, and that's fine with me. All I want is a fair deal.

I financed through these guys for which they got me a 2.5% rate, which I think is great. The best my BMW dealership could do for me, with virtually the same credit profile, was 5.99%

My Durango is at this dealership now with a transmission problem (!). Before I could even ask they said Enterprise was coming to get me and put me in a rental.

Needless to say I have no complaints with these guys.

Creep0321

Reaction score
This is from a dealer in FL, just placed my order. This is before rebates (at time of delivery) and before tax/title/tags
B4D9C567-A782-43B4-8B69-1F1620864532.png

Users who are viewing this thread