5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Truck Ever. I'm From Maryland

Stony0604

Reaction score
Hello all, My little 2010 Honda Accord finally kicked the bucket at 220,000 miles. Decided to finally get a pickup truck. My first one ever and I LOVE it! I got a 2019 1500 Big Horn HEMI Crew Cab. I was too excited at the dealership that I didn't pay enough attention to the fact that the headlights weren't the slicker looking LED slicker style so I have just the basic halogen. Hopefully somebody will come out with a plug and play aftermarket housing soon.

So far all I have done is got the bed sprayed with Line-X and got the Rough Country 2" leveling kit installed. Looking into running boards and mudflaps now, and eventually new rims with more aggressive looking tires. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

V8Spock

Reaction score
Welcome Stony! Congrats on the new truck. I'm in MD too.

As you go through the 5th gen forums you'll see the common modifications that people do. Just reading a users signature line helps too. Pretty amazing stuff.

If you're near the Capital Beltway, wave, since we'll both be stuck in a sea of traffic...

MDBumblebee

Reaction score
I'm MD as well.
Check out the "what did you do to your Ram today" thread for as many ideas as your wallet can take!

Stony0604

Reaction score
Welcome Stony! Congrats on the new truck. I'm in MD too.

As you go through the 5th gen forums you'll see the common modifications that people do. Just reading a users signature line helps too. Pretty amazing stuff.

If you're near the Capital Beltway, wave, since we'll both be stuck in a sea of traffic...
HAHA sounds good! I'll be in the Ram with the Washington Capitals license plates!

Stony0604

Reaction score
What type / size wheels would be of interest to you ?
Not sure, I have the stock 18's, and I'm thinking of maybe just sticking with them and getting more aggressive tires to save some money. I think i can fit 35's now with the front being up 2"

Stony0604

Reaction score
How do guys put the descriptions of your trucks down at the bottom of your posts?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Go to your username up top right hand corner and then click on it. See where it says “ signature “ click on that and have at it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread