5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time poster, couple day stalker

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
So I got a great deal on a 2021 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7 Box coming from a 2019 Tacoma off road long box that I had modded out over the last couple years. I actually started buying stuff for the dodge before I even had it in my hands, so far I have
Barricade Off-Road 3-Inch Bull Bar; Black
Airlift Airbags for back springs
Window tint front 20%
Rough Country Heavy Duty Front and Rear Floor Mats; Black( A must have in WI)
MotoFab 2-Inch Front Leveling Kit
AEM DryFlow Replacement Air Filter
Trailer Brake Controller Harness
Barricade Off-Road 4-Inch Oval Bent End Side Step Bars; Black
This was all bought in first 4 days of owning it. Most of the items I got are open box items so I'm saving at least 80% off original price, which always helps. (Bargain shopping is a hobby)
I plan on plasi dipping all chrome black and ram heads and door ram red (MAYBE RED)
I have been searching for the right size tires now for a couple days and am really no closer than when I started. I am thinking of the GRABBER A/TX - SIZE: LT275/65R20 or maybe a 285/60. I'm a fan of the tall skinny look that I had on my tocama, really makes it look more aggressive with the st Max's I had on it. If I went that route with this what is max width I can go for taller tires and how tall can I go with the stock 20" RIMS? I'm thinking 275/65 but haven't found any info on this. Any help guys? Thanks
Ohh yeah my truck is green also

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . As far as the tires go someone on here will have done and be able to answer you .

Rickyrocket

Reaction score
So I got a great deal on a 2021 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7 Box coming from a 2019 Tacoma off road long box that I had modded out over the last couple years. I actually started buying stuff for the dodge before I even had it in my hands, so far I have
Barricade Off-Road 3-Inch Bull Bar; Black
Airlift Airbags for back springs
Window tint front 20%
Rough Country Heavy Duty Front and Rear Floor Mats; Black( A must have in WI)
MotoFab 2-Inch Front Leveling Kit
AEM DryFlow Replacement Air Filter
Trailer Brake Controller Harness
Barricade Off-Road 4-Inch Oval Bent End Side Step Bars; Black
This was all bought in first 4 days of owning it. Most of the items I got are open box items so I'm saving at least 80% off original price, which always helps. (Bargain shopping is a hobby)
I plan on plasi dipping all chrome black and ram heads and door ram red (MAYBE RED)
I have been searching for the right size tires now for a couple days and am really no closer than when I started. I am thinking of the GRABBER A/TX - SIZE: LT275/65R20 or maybe a 285/60. I'm a fan of the tall skinny look that I had on my tocama, really makes it look more aggressive with the st Max's I had on it. If I went that route with this what is max width I can go for taller tires and how tall can I go with the stock 20" RIMS? I'm thinking 275/65 but haven't found any info on this. Any help guys? Thanks
Ohh yeah my truck is green also
Wheres the pictures?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! It would be cool to hear some of your favorite bargain hunting tips when shopping for the RAM. (Or any vehicle in general)

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Working on getting pics up. The only thing that I actually have on it and not still in a box in my garage is the air filter and the Floor Mats and the tint. As far as Bargain shopping I go onto American trucks .com and look under open box deals for rams in the sidebar. Always find something in there. I actually just ordered some scratched side Window deflectors for more that 75% off just because of some minor scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread