5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Joined the Club!

CHIC

Reaction score
Long time lurker here and decided it was time to join considering I took possession of my 2020 Rebel over this past weekend. Got hooked up with a great deal for the black Friday employee pricing. I pretty much loaded it up but did not include the air ride or the convenience package. I also did not get the cover or the sprayed in liner as I am heading to Line-X this week for both. Although I am just about to turn 100 miles, I am in love with truck so far. Coming from a 2005 Avalanche, this is like a spaceship. Had my eye on it ever since the DC auto show in March and finally pulled the trigger.

Anyway, I decided to join this forum as you all seem extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Looking forward to adding my $0.02 to the convos and hopefully some expertise. Pics as soon as I load them on to the computer.

MFALRAM

Reaction score
Nice!! And Congrats!! Welcome to the club!!! There is a lot great info here.

jkm312

Reaction score
The design of these trucks are amazing. I'm glad I got the one I did. It is so comfortable I forget it's a truck until I use it like a truck. Best of both worlds.
Sit back relax and enjoy the truck. There is a lot of really good advice here. I've learned some new things and better off because of it.

CHIC

Reaction score
Thanks all. I am already seeing that! I just finished applying for the Allstate cash back. Good stuff.

I do love the design. I spent about 4 hours the night I got it and another 3 the next day just sitting in it messing with all the controls and setting up everything. I find myself looking out the window just take a peek, which puts a huge smile on my face. No regrets at all!!!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Rebel. I agree, these Rams are amazing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread