Finally, Hello from Driven Designz

Driven_Designz

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone from the team at Driven Designz. We are a fairly new shop located in Orange County California catering to your automotive needs. We house the full line of Adams Polishes for you guys that like to keep your rides clean. We also specialize on custom exhaust builds with our in house pipe bender and full line of Carven Exhaust, yes we have them factory black tips you want for your Chargers and Trucks. Also, have an in house 64" plotter for all your decal and graphic needs, using only the best of film 3M 1080. We offer full suspension work, from lifts to lowering, coilovers or bags. We work hand on hand with some of the best and most recognized names in the Industry. Feel Free to reach out to us with any questions or any of your automotive needs. For 2019 we are launching the performance side of Driven Designz. We are officially your one stop shop from tint to wheels and tires or even supercharger installs.

Email us @ [email protected]
Follow us @ Driven_Designz
Call us @ (714) 603-7008
and Visit us online @
www.drivendesignz.com

INTROPOST.jpg

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you educate us on Carven exhaust?

Muffler only or full catback?

Are these chambered like Flowmaster or perfed-n-packed like Magnaflow?

Driven_Designz

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We carry both, perfed-n-packed. They are online vendors on this site as well for all detailed questions.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It looks like you're new here and I just wanted to interact a little bit and give you a chance to dazzle us with your service and knowledge.

Can't say I'm dazzled with a response of "go talk to Carven"

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, nice to have you join us. It will be good to have another angle/perspective on things dealing with our 5th gens.

Driven_Designz

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It looks like you're new here and I just wanted to interact a little bit and give you a chance to dazzle us with your service and knowledge.

Can't say I'm dazzled with a response of "go talk to Carven"

I do apologize however we are not the fabricators and carven is one of the many products that we sell. What better than asking the fabricator.

Driven_Designz

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome, nice to have you join us. It will be good to have another angle/perspective on things dealing with our 5th gens.
t

Thank you, looking forward to dealing with you all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)