5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fender flares GCM

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
I just ordered these fender flares but I have two questions....

1. My truck is granite crystal metallic- how do i find the exact color to give the body shop to color match it? Will it include the shiny flakes also?

2. What type of tape do I need when I install this. There are way too many options when I looked.

ae6dc4bbdaf63a892b886aee1fa2b103.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score

1. My truck is granite crystal metallic- how do i find the exact color to give the body shop to color match it? Will it include the shiny flakes also?

2. What type of tape do I need when I install this. There are way too many options when I looked.

Look on the data sticker on the body inside the driver's door. It's got the vin# and the paint code on that sticker

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
Look on the data sticker on the body inside the driver's door. It's got the vin# and the paint code on that sticker

Thanks!

Samson75

Reaction score

What flares are these?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Use this tape, they won't go anywhere

3M 03614 Scotch-Mount 1/2 x 15' Molding Tape https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002JOVUO0/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_kyBIEbCWAY0CA

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread