5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite sports team?

rags

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

On my 2016 1500 I was able to set favorite sports teams and an XM radio notification would pop up when that team was playing or there was a change in score. I can't seem to find out how to set that on the new truck. Does anyone know if the 12.1 can do this?

Thanks
Joe

txag09

Reaction score
It should be under TravelLink. I'm not near my truck right now but I saw yesterday that I could add favorite teams. I will look later if you can't figure it out.

txag09

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

On my 2016 1500 I was able to set favorite sports teams and an XM radio notification would pop up when that team was playing or there was a change in score. I can't seem to find out how to set that on the new truck. Does anyone know if the 12.1 can do this?

Thanks
Joe
On your card selection select SiriusXM Travel Link. If it shows weather then swipe the card to the left and it will show sports where you can add teams

Hunts99

Reaction score
And it doesn’t work, never has not sure when it will get fixed
Correct...you have favorite teams, shows none on the card....Sirius says "there is a fix in the works". They will document it but cannot tell you when the 'fix' will be done.....seems like the 360L is very half baked....

Deshatt

Reaction score
Was coming here to ask about the Sports info. It doesn't show any info (last game, next game), just says something like not available. A bit disappointing, only having half functionality.

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve called and have talked to them 3 times already. They have their engineers working on this. The will call me back again once it’s been updated. They are aware this is happening in all 2019 Ram 12” uconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacDuff

Reaction score
I've had the same issue with sports favorites, etc and have made zero headway with their support team. Everyone I talk to is completely unaware of the issue and tries to pass me off to someone else. I'm glad to hear that a fix is in the works.

I've also noted that despite my subscription being active, when I go to SiriusXm settings in the menu, it prompts me to subscribe. This makes me wonder if it is related to the sports problem and also having the preview station pop up about 1/2 the time I start the car.

Definitely far more gremlins than my 2016 Limited Ecodiesel that I sold to buy this one.

Last edited:

Hunts99

Reaction score
I've had the same issue with sports favorites, etc and have made zero headway with their support team. Everyone I talk to is completely unaware of the issue and tries to pass me off to someone else. I'm glad to hear that a fix is in the works.

I've also noted that despite my subscription being active, when I go to SiriusXm settings in the menu, it prompts me to subscribe. This makes me wonder if it is related to the sports problem and also having the preview station pop up about 1/2 the time I start the car.

Definitely far more gremlins than my 2016 Limited Ecodiesel that I sold to buy this one.

I called about that subscribe button too and the Travel Link sports issue (along with a few other gremlins with the 360L). I am sure that saying a "fix is in the works" was their canned response to get me off the line. The lady I talked to could not give me a definite time-frame (but she said "soon") and that they were "aware of the issues".....again, I am about 90% sure it was to get me off the phone :cool:

BadAspSVT

Reaction score
I’ve called and have talked to them 3 times already. They have their engineers working on this. The will call me back again once it’s been updated. They are aware this is happening in all 2019 Ram 12” uconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just following up - here we are in October and the problem still exists

Users who are viewing this thread