5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falken Wildpeak

Peasey

Reaction score
Best tire pressure for Falkens?? Door tag 32 psi, or????

cw_mi

Reaction score
I've been running the max, so far so good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wahudiditagain

Reaction score
What size tire? If you've put larger E-load tires on it makes a big difference.

KRField

Reaction score
I am running the psi spec for the rebel after reviewing the tire loading sticker thread and comparing specs. Run 55 front and 45 rear unloaded. It has been perfect. I ran from 40 psi to the new specs and noticed best performance all around with the Rebel recommendation of psi. I have the 275/70/r18 load E wildpeak at3w tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I have the Falkens via ORP. Funny the door tag says 32. My tire pressure went down to 32 about a week ago primarily due to the cold weather and the display system told me to fill it up to 38 psi. It kept telling me that every time I drove it even when the psi increased naturally to 34ish. Took to the dealer for oil change and had them fill up and rotate the tires. They filled tires up to 40 psi.

Alex5737

Reaction score
I am running the psi spec for the rebel after reviewing the tire loading sticker thread and comparing specs. Run 55 front and 45 rear unloaded. It has been perfect. I ran from 40 psi to the new specs and noticed best performance all around with the Rebel recommendation of psi. I have the 275/70/r18 load E wildpeak at3w tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk this is what I want for mine. Currently shopping for the same set up.

Alex5737

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any pics?

JohnnyLogo

Reaction score
I run 40 psi, I drive 90% highway.. When I am at my ranch I lower them to 30psi, for moderate off roading..

Users who are viewing this thread