5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falcon Shocks Installed on 2019 Rebel

NHjake98

Reaction score
I haven't see a thread on these shocks yet so I thought I would post one. I just installed these last weekend and couldn't be happier with the quality of the shock and the quality of the ride. As far as the ride quality goes; they give a very smooth ride but are much more stable than the stock Bilsteins that were on the truck. They are a bit stiffer over bumps but much more planted. My only recommendation if you decide to go this route is to use the notch on the shock above the "level" line as I would have like just a bit for level in the front. I did not quite get the 2.25" they is claimed for the level setting.

Here are a few pics!

Attachments

• Falcon3.jpg
    Falcon3.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 116
  • falcon2.jpg
    falcon2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Falcon1.jpg
    Falcon1.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 107

WIREBEL

Reaction score
I haven't see a thread on these shocks yet so I thought I would post one. I just installed these last weekend and couldn't be happier with the quality of the shock and the quality of the ride. As far as the ride quality goes; they give a very smooth ride but are much more stable than the stock Bilsteins that were on the truck. They are a bit stiffer over bumps but much more planted. My only recommendation if you decide to go this route is to use the notch on the shock above the "level" line as I would have like just a bit for level in the front. I did not quite get the 2.25" they is claimed for the level setting.

Here are a few pics!
Looks great!! Do you think there is room for 35's at your current height?

Users who are viewing this thread