5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extremely disappointed with corsa

Jaker0351

Reaction score
I spent $1800 for the corsa extreme and besides the 2 second cold start up you literally cannot tell there is an exhaust on your truck. Doesn't matter wot. Windows up or down it simply didn't change the sound.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you have a G/T, or standard 5.7L?

Clv22p

Reaction score
Sounds like I should have went it instead of Borla S-type. I don’t really want to hear it when I’m driving around. Just starting and when I’m in the parking lots.

bigdog853

Reaction score
you might have the extra resonator ahead of the muffler making it quieter im getting a Dynomax put on mine tomorrow if it is too quiet im going to start removing resonators

tones2SS

Reaction score
How is this possible?? lol
Isn't the Corsa Extreme one of the loudest exhaust kits out there?

sep1006

Reaction score
Sounds like I should have went it instead of Borla S-type. I don’t really want to hear it when I’m driving around. Just starting and when I’m in the parking lots.

Exactly, that's what I did. Borla S-Type is perfect!!!!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If it’s a 21 or newer. There is no third resonator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, my '20 BigHorn (which was built in late '19) didn't have a front resonator. I'm thinking it might have been model related as well as year possibly.

IndianaRam

Reaction score
It will get louder the more miles you put on it. It took time for me to break in my Magnaflow exhaust system. If you want it really loud put some electric dumps on it, by-pass everything. I did that on mine.

Orion10182011

Reaction score
Very happy with my Corsa system. Sounds amazing, no drone plenty of growl when accelerating. WOT is loud. But still quiet when cruising at steady speed.

Got many compliments from coworkers hearing it at start up...

Sixxshooter

Reaction score
I personally own the Corsa sport exhaust on my 2020 Ram Rebel and the sound it makes is music to the ears . Just incredible deep rumble and very quiet in the cabin unless you floor it . Zero drone . Just a very classy and well crafted system .

Users who are viewing this thread