5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra bed tie downs

Txy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get these tie downs? Saw it on a video of a power wagon.

Attachments

• 20190505_202110.jpg
    20190505_202110.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 207

Ranger482

Reaction score
They look like standard dock anchors.
Agree, looks like a boat cleat. And to the OP, if you are looking at those, they also make some that pop up, so they sit more flush until deployed. Might be an option as well if you're worried about things getting hung up on them when not in use.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Huh, that's not a bad idea; @Billy James when you installed those, do you just fish the hardware up from below on the inside of the box?

I'm debating something like that or L-Track; never installed either, learning as I go

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Huh, that's not a bad idea; @Billy James when you installed those, do you just fish the hardware up from below on the inside of the box?

I'm debating something like that or L-Track; never installed either, learning as I go
The prior owner installed them; so I'm not sure how they got behind the panels.....but they were in there good and worked pretty well. There are a few easy options for you as well such as bed stake hole tie downs. Bull Ring USA makes a couple products that you may be interested in: https://www.bullringusa.com/?year_i...=4298&post_type=product&action=vpf-ymm-search.

Txy

Reaction score
The screen shot in the original post is from a video of a brand new power wagon. I'm thinking this is from the factory. I have bull rings already, but they don't have them for the rear of the bed towards the tailgate. Only the front. I like this solution better though. Maybe I'll go buy a dock anchor and see if it lines up with the holes.

Viper67

Reaction score
If you mean the four corner posts on top, yes they do. I just installed them Wednesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread