5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Help!

Usmc0311

Reaction score
Looking for some advice on my exhaust. I cannot stand the raspy muffler / drone noise i get inside the cab ,If im cruising its not bad but where I live there is a ton of start and stop traffic so as soon as you accelerate you can hear it. Can I add a resonator somewhere that would help or is there a less raspy muffler out there. Thank you in advance

Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is this your oem exhaust system that’s you are referring to ?

STR

Reaction score
Borla sells a resonator before the muffler that quiets their S-Type and ATAK systems, you may want to contact them to see if it’ll do the same with the OEM muffler.

Usmc0311

Reaction score
Borla sells a resonator before the muffler that quiets their S-Type and ATAK systems, you may want to contact them to see if it’ll do the same with the OEM muffler.
awesome, thank you

STR

Reaction score
^^^ Funny... I thought the same. When I first picked it up I thought it had the stop/start feature at a red light. I’m like WTF... I couldn’t hear it running. I don’t have the eTQ, so I knew that it had to be running. Fast forward to the S-Type, and I can definitely hear it now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread