5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eibach- How Much Lift Are You Getting?

TJ1789

Reaction score
Since the Bilstein’s are probably out of stock until Tom Brady retires I wanted to start a thread on the Eibach’s and how much lift everyone has gained-

There’s basically 3 options:

Eibach Adjustable Struts Only- with stock coils.

Eibach Pro Lift- Struts plus Eibach Coils

Eibach Struts Only -with ORP coils

I am looking to level it 1”-1.5” in the front. I have the ORP package and plan on keeping the springs. I’d like to know how much lift on the 2nd setting (.9”) and 3rd (1.8”) w ORP.

Ram12375

Reaction score
I would like to know as well. I ordered a set for my orp ram.

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
When I installed mine Eibach struts with ORP springs I got 40in all around from fender to floor. Perfectly leveled on the 1.8 slot

Attachments

• 93BDE6E8-58F1-4B0B-8DD6-A86A9DB332A6.jpeg
    93BDE6E8-58F1-4B0B-8DD6-A86A9DB332A6.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 113

TJ1789

Reaction score
When I installed mine Eibach struts with ORP springs I got 40in all around from fender to floor. Perfectly leveled on the 1.8 slot
Looks real good. Before the install what was your rake and how much height do you think you gained on the 1.8” slot?

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
Honestly I forgot all that info man it’s been so long. But I’m the Built to serve thread the answer is there just scroll thru it until you find anyone talking about Eibach and you’ll have your answer

JRW323

Reaction score
Pro Lift Struts at 1.8" with OEM(non orp) coils. Stock OEM rear coils. The ride is perfect. No more nose dive.
1.8 setting netted almost exactly 1.8". I use to have 2" of rake. Now its .15" to .25". I do have rear ORP coils and Eiback rear shocks that will be going on. I prefer having a little more rake.
20220907_114417.jpg

TJ1789

Reaction score
Pro Lift Struts at 1.8" with OEM(non orp) coils. Stock OEM rear coils. The ride is perfect. No more nose dive.
1.8 setting netted almost exactly 1.8". I use to have 2" of rake. Now its .15" to .25". I do have rear ORP coils and Eiback rear shocks that will be going on. I prefer having a little more rake.
View attachment 139885
Looks good man. Once you get the ORP rear springs it will look exactly what I’m looking for. How do you like the ride w the Eibach’s?

JRW323

Reaction score
Looks good man. Once you get the ORP rear springs it will look exactly what I’m looking for. How do you like the ride w the Eibach’s?
The front struts with oem springs are exactly what I wanted to improve. Its not stiff at all. But a little more firm. Doesn't float around during turns and the nose dive is significantly improved. But the overall comfort has stayed the same.

Jay R

Reaction score
Since the Bilstein’s are probably out of stock until Tom Brady retires I wanted to start a thread on the Eibach’s and how much lift everyone has gained-

There’s basically 3 options:

Eibach Adjustable Struts Only- with stock coils.

Eibach Pro Lift- Struts plus Eibach Coils

Eibach Struts Only -with ORP coils

I am looking to level it 1”-1.5” in the front. I have the ORP package and plan on keeping the springs. I’d like to know how much lift on the 2nd setting (.9”) and 3rd (1.8”) w ORP.
I have the eibachs. I told installer the 3rd clip, but he put in the 2nd clip. I put 295/55/20 on stock wheels.

Marty313

Reaction score
I have 8” eibach coilovers. They ride great.

Had an issues with squeaking when first installed, but the shop that installed them adjusted them and the squeak went away.

Kamper

Reaction score
put the eibachs on all 4 corners and have previously reviewed how good an upgrade they were. primarily wanted the level via the shock on my NON ORP Laramie. set at 1.8" leaving me .25 as described JRW above. Couldn't be more pleased and agree on the ride. I've also had the sway bar end link issue - loose and rattley and finally ordered the suspensionmaxx links to resolve it... WOW... combined w the eibachs the new and PROPER end links just nailed the ride and picked up the slack from the stock links.

FWIW. -I called susmaxx to ensure I bought the right links (stock vs leveled). talked to the owner after a couple rings and he recommended the longer version for leveled/lifted even tho im under a 2 inch level. My installer commented on how ridiculously good the maxx links are compared to stock... plus you can easily replace the business in the links for less than $20 for a whole set down the road. btw Eibach and SuspensionMaxx im dang pleased. Will prob keep the ol Ram longer now than I would have as she's so sorted in the ride dept!

Users who are viewing this thread