5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edge pulsar

CanadianRam19

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the edge pulsar?
I just wanted to know that after installing, do I have to update it first or something, after installing I don't see it coming up on my cluster and / or the cruise control settings are doing nothing....
Could anybody assist me please?
Thank you

FishOn

Reaction score
There was an update when I installed mine last year... Flashed it with the Holley USB cable through the OBDII port.

CanadianRam19

Reaction score
After 18 minutes on hold for technical support, edge says it should be automatically, they tell me to disconnect it and check the pins to make sure that they are not bent....
Watching the installation on YouTube, I noticed that they say to make sure the ground cable is attached when putting back on . Lol my 19 classic doesn't have a ground and the pcm (computer) is on the fire wall unlike 5th gen 19s are beside the battery, is that ground for the battery or the edge pulsar?

MikeS54

Reaction score
I was looking into one of these for my truck. The actual Edge website's reviews make me second guess it. Anyone here with it have issues with UConnect, backup cameras, engine lights, limp mode, etc.? Is it worth it you think?

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I never had a single issue with the Pulsar on my '20 Big Horn, really liked it. So much so that I will be updating it and installing it on my '22 after I break it in. My biggest concern when I installed it was whether it would conflict with the Tazer DT I already had on there - again, no problems at all

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Mine is being delivered today. Installing on a 2022. If it doesnt work or I have any issues with it, It gets sent right back. Im optimistic though......

Users who are viewing this thread