5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco Diesel w/ Falcon Tow/Haul Leveling Kit + 285/75s

TinyTyres

Reaction score
Just got her set up to my liking and figured I'd throw a few pics up to help people who are on the fence about different wheel/tire/leveling kit options...

Method 701s
Goodyear Duratrac 285/75 r18
Falcon Tow/Haul kit set to "Level" setting.

The ride is stock-ish in my opinion, and the adjusters on the rear Falcon shocks do actually work to compensate for a load in the rear.
IMG_4371.jpeg IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice! Any rubbing or necessary trimming for accommodating the tires?

TinyTyres

Reaction score
Very nice! Any rubbing or necessary trimming for accommodating the tires?

Nope, seems to have plenty of space at all steering inputs. I have some oem mud flaps I may try to fit, but during test fit it definitely seemed like I'd have to trim a bit of the inner part of the mud flap.

justinbeez

Reaction score
Just got her set up to my liking and figured I'd throw a few pics up to help people who are on the fence about different wheel/tire/leveling kit options...

Method 701s
Goodyear Duratrac 285/75 r18
Falcon Tow/Haul kit set to "Level" setting.

The ride is stock-ish in my opinion, and the adjusters on the rear Falcon shocks do actually work to compensate for a load in the rear.

Looks nice, I want to put the 305s on. Which lugs did you end up going with?

rek21

Reaction score
thats looks great man, ive been eyeing that falcon lift for a minute...

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey question, what kind of mileage are you getting with that setup? Was the mpg hit fierce or not that bad?

TinyTyres

Reaction score
Sorry for the VERY late reply here, but didn't notice too much of a hit. I haven't recalibrated the speedo (its off a couple MPH at 60), but still getting 23 mpg or so depending on speed

Whiskeymike

Reaction score
Looks good. Think the 35’s would have fit without the lift? How’s the road noise? I couldn’t find the width of the tread on that tire. Any idea what it is?

I ran the 35x12’s on a wrangler and loved them. This looks a fair bit more narrow.

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Looks good. Think the 35’s would have fit without the lift? How’s the road noise? I couldn’t find the width of the tread on that tire. Any idea what it is?

I ran the 35x12’s on a wrangler and loved them. This looks a fair bit more narrow.
35s fit with this setup, I'm running the same but added airbags in the rear. DSC07245.jpg

Jeansebplante

Reaction score
Looking good guys, how much lift did you get vs stock? I am thinking about Falcons and would love to get +/- 2 inches.

DSN46

Reaction score
Nope, seems to have plenty of space at all steering inputs. I have some oem mud flaps I may try to fit, but during test fit it definitely seemed like I'd have to trim a bit of the inner part of the mud flap.
Would you mind telling us what the offset is on your wheels? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread