5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy Off-Road Trails near the GTA or Ottawa?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Couple around here. Belleville area. One goes from Hwy 62(Bannockburn Rd and follows the hydro line) and comes out on Hwy 41 around Cloyne. Another is in Prince Edward County runs off of Charwll Point Road(which is off of Army Reserve Road.) Taken both my 2014 Outdoorsman and 2019 Rebel on it. Rebel did better than Outdoorsman :)

thedream829

Reaction score
Couple around here. Belleville area. One goes from Hwy 62(Bannockburn Rd and follows the hydro line) and comes out on Hwy 41 around Cloyne. Another is in Prince Edward County runs off of Charwll Point Road(which is off of Army Reserve Road.) Taken both my 2014 Outdoorsman and 2019 Rebel on it. Rebel did better than Outdoorsman :)

Sweet I'll try to google these. Tell me more about your Vision X Licence Plate Mount(Rigid LED light-STL wireless remote). Who installed it for you if you don't mind me asking!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sweet I'll try to google these. Tell me more about your Vision X Licence Plate Mount(Rigid LED light-STL wireless remote). Who installed it for you if you don't mind me asking!

Installed it myself not overly hard.
Here are a few pics of it on my thread.

Post 26/27.

Chris3058

Reaction score
Many north of Barrie...lots of local off road clubs do outings. Especially the Jeepers. Call Just Jeeps in Toronto (jeep shop) and they can tell you the website. I honestly forget what it’s called now but it has trail maps etc. Some are gnarly as hell but many easy ones.

Jeeper

Reaction score
Many north of Barrie...lots of local off road clubs do outings. Especially the Jeepers. Call Just Jeeps in Toronto (jeep shop) and they can tell you the website. I honestly forget what it’s called now but it has trail maps etc. Some are gnarly as hell but many easy ones.
We take the Jeeps to Minden/Bobcaygeon...soo many trails from mild to wild....maybe I'll take the Rebel instead of the Jeep next time...lol

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread