5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DTC - P0E55

microluck

Reaction score
When I was driving yesterday, my 2019 RAM 1500 threw on the check engine light and battery light at the same time. I then switched my display over to voltage and watched the volts drop from 12.2 to 11.9V on the way home (10mi). When I got home, I turned the truck off and started it up again. The voltage quickly jumped back up to the normal 13.7+. I hooked up my reader and saw P0E55 and U0645. Clearing these, P0E55 instantly came back. I can't find much about this other than the description "DC/DC Converter Current Sensor “A” Circuit Intermittent/Erratic," is this part of the e-Torque system? Looking to call the dealer when they open and see if they can get me in, just wondering if anyone has seen this before and what to expect.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might be worth checking the various etorque TSB’s for 2019 model & see if anything matches up. Might just need a software update.

Users who are viewing this thread