5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driver settings and profile setting linked to key fob

GT-RAM

Reaction score
Grievance/Update ask (assuming Stellantis peruses the forums). I have a 5th Gen Ram GT with the 8.4” Uconnect 5. What I would like to see is other settings (on top of radio stations) in my profile saved and linked to my key fob be pulled up when my key fob is used with my truck. According to what I have found these settings are not driver specific saved settings that can be linked to a key fob. I could be wrong, but I have set all the profile settings I want then relinked my kye fob the driver settings. I have even gone as far as resetting my driver and profile settings to get this to work. What currently happens is when the other key fob is used the settings in my profile (other than radio stations) are erased. Understanding software and having an IT background this should not be a big ask. What I would like to see is all profile related setting (more than just the saved radio stations) be able to be linked to the driver key fob. Things like comfort settings, radio auto off settings to name a few. Again, if it can be saved per profile that profile and it’s settings should be able to be linked to each driver key fob.

GT-RAM

Reaction score
Update. The most recent update sometime between 12/23 and 2/24 the "radio auto off settings" are now specific to the linked keyfob.

Users who are viewing this thread