5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door Retainer Clips - Part #s Requested

Handmeawrench

Reaction score
Okay, so I have to get back inside my truck’s doors one more time. When I pulled the front door panels last time it was clear that someone was in there before me (Certified Pre-Owned 2019) and the retainer clips were “used”. By that I mean they seemed loose and I could see some broken bits.

Rather than completely destroy them and attempt one more reuse, I think I’d like to just use new retainer clips when I button her back up.

I seem to recall 12 or so clips in the front doors, but they seem to be of two varieties: a black/yellow and a black/white. I’ve tried searching Mopar for part numbers, but I can’t seem to sort it out.

Does anyone know the part numbers and quantities I’ll need for my ‘19 crew cab?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handmeawrench

Reaction score

4breakfree1

Reaction score
If the white or yellow seal/grommet comes off with the door panel clip, is there an easy way to separate them to place the white/yellow seal back into the door before clipping the door panel back on?

Users who are viewing this thread