5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don’t want tow mirrors.

Boykin2

Reaction score
Was about to confirm a deal on a 2020 that is 3 hours away and I had just seen the window sticker. When I saw a photo The tow mirrors jumped out like a sore thumb. Can they be swapped if I proceed? Window says power fold is option but I guess it is superseded by tow package?? Just my luck. It’s a built to serve so they are standard black. Thanks

McBroom

Reaction score
I'm willing to trade even with you if you get the truck. Mine are the standard power fold.

Black 20 Ram

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Tow mirrors do not power fold in. Adding standard power fold mirrors after the fact is possible, but actually wiring them to the truck is another story

Boykin2

Reaction score
I'm willing to trade even with you if you get the truck. Mine are the standard power fold.

Black 20 Ram
Still looking but if I do get it I’ll let you know. Since the truck should have power fold and it is even listed on window I would think the wiring is in there?

McBroom

Reaction score
It should be i think its becoming a standard

Black 20 Ram

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'd work that into the deal before you sign anything. Make sure they put it in writing that they'll be swapping them out. Or wait for the 2021's to come out and the tow mirrors will have power fold and surround view capability.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd work that into the deal before you sign anything. Make sure they put it in writing that they'll be swapping them out. Or wait for the 2021's to come out and the tow mirrors will have power fold and surround view capability.
This. They should be able to do a swap for you before you sign for it. Should be low cost to them and you’ll know everything is hooked up as it should be

Users who are viewing this thread