5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think they will come out with a Street version TRX??

Hdmlnium1

Reaction score
I really want one of these, but not much off-roading areas where I live. I would love to see a version meant for ripping up the asphalt. Lowered stance with improved handling would be great in my opinion.
With some high speed rated tires so to be capable of higher speeds than the 118mph top speed. Just thinking and sharing my thoughts and wishes out loud.. lol
Bill

Hdmlnium1

Reaction score
Yeah, I love the truck I have now, but would love the extra 300 plus HP. A Ram crew, short bed with like a 2/4 drop and 700+ hp really would have me drooling.
Oh, and still 4x4 for those snowy days and for good launches... lol
Bill

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That will depend what route they go.

If it is an all out street truck...it will be low like the TRX...mainly a suspension deal.

If you remember the route of the SRT10 they had to go to the quad cab and auto trans to get the tow rating enough for owners to tow their Viper.

I think if you research the Rumble Bee concept...picture that a crew cab and you got what you will be seeing.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They will probably have to go with the 4x4 to get the thing to hook.

Rwd might be out on this one lol...until the Reg Cab comes back.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
SRT10... They've done it before.
It's a matter of months/years until they make a 1500 HELLCAT...

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It would have to be a 4X4 or All Wheel drive to handle 700 HP.

Most high-performance vehicles incorporate high-tech AWD systems to maximize traction even in dry conditions.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Name it the TRX-S!

I'm into off-roading right now, but my previous Silverado was lowered and I still like lowered trucks!

If Ram doesn't release a street version yall could get a TRX, get new wheels and tires (I'm sure you could fit some fat wheels and tires under those wheel wells), switch up the suspension to lower it, and sell the stock TRX suspension (assuming it'll bolt onto a Rebel or any other 5th gen?).

Anybody want to photoshop a lowered TRX on some fat wheels and tires? Lol

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Name it the TRX-S!

I'm into off-roading right now, but my previous Silverado was lowered and I still like lowered trucks!

If Ram doesn't release a street version yall could get a TRX, get new wheels and tires (I'm sure you could fit some fat wheels and tires under those wheel wells), switch up the suspension to lower it, and sell the stock TRX suspension (assuming it'll bolt onto a Rebel or any other 5th gen?).

Anybody want to photoshop a lowered TRX on some fat wheels and tires? Lol
There is an article with photos here already https://5thgenrams.com/slammed-trx-rendering-makes-us-want-a-performance-street-truck/
Looks pretty awesome

Users who are viewing this thread