5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ditch Light Brackets Shifts and Grins Fabrication

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Our Ditch Light Brackets have been test fit on 5th gen Ram 1500s and we are super excited with how they turned out. We placed a massive order from our laser cutter to get these parts in ASAP to finish them out and powder coat them. We are accepting preorders on our webpage now. We are thing about working on an accessory bracket to be able to mount two lights here. We intentionally left room to support an accessory bracket to accomplish this. We didn't have the hood closed all of the way when we took these photos. All hood lines and alignment is unaffected by the brackets. They fit so perfect, it clicks into place. It was very satisfying to install these.

IMG_9903.jpg IMG_9907.jpg IMG_9902 (1).jpg IMG_9908 (1).jpg IMG_9901 (1).jpg

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
In doing some research, with our design, I am going to mount two Diode Dynamics lights to the set we run on our TRX when it comes in. I will try to get one of my testers with a 5th Gen Rebel to run the same set up as soon as we get this set back from powder coat. What light pattern and color do you all prefer or are you looking for? We are trying to decide what lights we will stock and what we will have drop shipped from Diode Dynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread