5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diode Dynamics Multicolour LED’s - Canadian Ram 1500

Seanbeck1

Reaction score

Has anyone installed these on a Canadian Ram 1500. I’m really interested in them but I’m curious to know how they look in a truck that comes with the DRLs always on.

Also curious to see how they look at night with the accent lights and headlights on.

Thanks

sprintertx

Reaction score
Damn that would be sick. I'm from Canada too. Looks like you can do a stock white that is way brighter. Don't American trucks have DRLS enabled now as well? From a safety standpoint i don't know why they wouldn't .

That seem like a big job. I used to do that kind of stuff, baking my headlights and opening them on $5000 civic's I would be afraid to mess things up on a $60k truck

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Yes, I've done two sets now. The white isn't way brighter as mentioned above. But, it is brighter than stock and is a truer white. I'm extremely happy with the product although the permaseal headlights are a bear to open.

Users who are viewing this thread