5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Key setup 2025 Laramie

mfoush2024

Reaction score
Doss anyone have any info on how to setup the digital key on a 2025 Laramie? I took delivery today and the dealership gave me the backup key card but had no idea how to pair the digital key. The screen says to open the Ram app and select the digital key “tile” but that doesn’t exist in my app. I can’t find a YouTube video or any info on the web at all on the subject

Doss anyone have any info on how to setup the digital key on a 2025 Laramie? I took delivery today and the dealership gave me the backup key card but had no idea how to pair the digital key. The screen says to open the Ram app and select the digital key “tile” but that doesn’t exist in my app. I can’t find a YouTube video or any info on the web at all on the subject
Are you on an iPhone?

Yes. Using an iPhone. It doesn’t work with android. Problem is I can’t find the setup option in the Ram app for iPhone

Ya been trying to figure out the last two hours can’t get nowhere

Glad it’s not just me. I guess I’ll call Uconnect support on Tuesday. It’s blows my mind the lack of instructions and dealer knowledge on this

Glad it’s not just me. I guess I’ll call Uconnect support on Tuesday. It’s blows my mind the lack of instructions and dealer knowledge on this
Let me know once you find out

so I finally got a hold of someone that actually knows about the digital key and it doesn’t actually launch until October on the Ram app. I did find the the digital key card in my truck so at least I don’t have to carry my keys anymore

Good to know! I’ve only wasted 30 minutes trying to figure it out. Did your digital key card come with the paperwork? I’m looking for mine in my ‘25 Limited.

I read somewhere the Feature is not in the app yet. I have heard OCT 1 and NOV 1. the feature in the order guide says late availability.

Good to know! I’ve only wasted 30 minutes trying to figure it out. Did your digital key card come with the paperwork? I’m looking for mine in my ‘25 Limited.
guys have been finding the key card in the trucks somewhere. a couple have posted here because they couldn't get it to work. I don't know myself yet until mine gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back