5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did a little off roading

Snakes709

Reaction score
Decided to see how my 19 sport could handle a sandy off road trip today. Handled pretty good with oem suspension/tires. Made it up one steep hill but tried to go up another, but it was to sandy and bogged down right before the crest. Overall im pretty happy. My buddy came out to with his 4th gen and had a harder time due to his wider tires.

Attachments

• 1C46CFEC-F1FF-44C6-9CB1-EF0A5A0958F1.jpeg
    1C46CFEC-F1FF-44C6-9CB1-EF0A5A0958F1.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 207

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
nice! take any video?

I've got an OHV not far from me, planning when the rain lets up to get in a shakedown to learn the corners on this truck

Snakes709

Reaction score
I
nice! take any video?

I've got an OHV not far from me, planning when the rain lets up to get in a shakedown to learn the corners on this truck
do but the site wont let me upload them. Ill try uploading to youtube. Miss the growl from my 2016 with my K&N. my 19 was so quiet trying to get up the sandy hills even though i was given her.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Decided to see how my 19 sport could handle a sandy off road trip today. Handled pretty good with oem suspension/tires. Made it up one steep hill but tried to go up another, but it was to sandy and bogged down right before the crest. Overall im pretty happy. My buddy came out to with his 4th gen and had a harder time due to his wider tires.

What are the specs on your truck? Any aftermarket stuff? Off road group?

Users who are viewing this thread