5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diamond Black Crystal

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A head turner for sure. I hope you are in a state that lets you run without a front license plate...the front looks awesome.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A head turner for sure. I hope you are in a state that lets you run without a front license plate...the front looks awesome.
I'm in Texas so I have to have it on mine. Oh well. I love my all black, just so hard to keep clean. It rained last night, and it was dirty rain, turned my truck brown overnight.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Texas so I have to have it on mine. Oh well. I love my all black, just so hard to keep clean. It rained last night, and it was dirty rain, turned my truck brown overnight.
Black plates are available ;)

Blackoutram2019

Reaction score
Ohio requires front plates but cops dont really pull over for that. So ill keep it off and plug the holes.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I’m in TX also. Haven’t had a front plate in over a decade.
Never been stopped. Now... If they wanted an excuse to stop me yeah, it would be it :)

kingkasc

Reaction score
what side step is that? can you please post a side view so i can see those steps! thanks

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m in TX also. Haven’t had a front plate in over a decade.
Never been stopped. Now... If they wanted an excuse to stop me yeah, it would be it :)
I got pulled over for it 6 or 7 years ago. Put a Lightning bumper cover on my F150 and wanted to leave it looking clean. Got pulled over for it in a smaller city that u go through often.

Users who are viewing this thread