5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dented bed panel replacement - FCA says no ETA!

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
So...someone backed in to my truck while I was out on a mountain bike ride. She was nice enough to wait for me to return and we exchanged information. Her insurance, Progressive, has been great to work with.

The only problem is FCA states there is no ETA for a replacement panel! I’ve been driving around with a brand new dented truck for a month now, and getting more frustrated by the day. I suppose I should feel lucky it’s still driveable.

Curious if anyone has been in this spot yet, or if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

Attachments

• FEF0C711-17F9-4F82-9BA1-F65E898CFBE0.jpeg
    FEF0C711-17F9-4F82-9BA1-F65E898CFBE0.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 9CAD0BAB-5E09-4924-A9AF-C3BEA0128F63.jpeg
    9CAD0BAB-5E09-4924-A9AF-C3BEA0128F63.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 103

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
So...someone backed in to my truck while I was out on a mountain bike ride. She was nice enough to wait for me to return and we exchanged information. Her insurance, Progressive, has been great to work with.

The only problem is FCA states there is no ETA for a replacement panel! I’ve been driving around with a brand new dented truck for a month now, and getting more frustrated by the day. I suppose I should feel lucky it’s still driveable.

Curious if anyone has been in this spot yet, or if you have any recommendations. Thanks.
Glad to hear there are decent people around that will still do the right thing case of an accident. Bummer about your truck though.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Glad to hear there are decent people around that will still do the right thing case of an accident. Bummer about your truck though.

I made sure to thank her for doing the right thing :) It wouldn’t have been difficult for her to just drive off

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Thanks to Ram Care I was able to find a bed panel after two months, and then after another month of waiting to get in the body shop it’s finally fixed....3+ months later.

Lesson: don’t let anyone hit your new Ram!

Users who are viewing this thread