5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delmonico Red Pearlcoat 2020 Laramie

MtnBikeGeek

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab Laramie in Delmonico Red Pearlcoat. Got rid of a 2006 F250 XL Supercab Longbed with 5.4. No longer had any need for the 3/4 ton work truck. Boy is this Ram Cush!!! The wife drives a 2015 Durango Limited and thought it would be a good time to drive something with more luxury appointments.

This thing is spec'd as folows;
Laramie Crew Cab 4x4, Delmonico Red, Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats with Full Length Center Console, Laramie Level 1 Equipment Group, Ft & RR Rubber Floor Mats, 3.92 Gears, 5.7 Hemi, Wheelhouse Liners, Uconnect 4C Nav 8.4 w/Sirius, and 20 inch Premium Paint/Polish Wheels.

So far in the last week I've added Tyger Soft 3 Fold Tonneau cover, LASFIT LEDs for the Cargo/Backup/3rd brake light, First Aid kit, Kidde Automotive Fire Extinguisher. Still waiting on IKON MOTORSPORTS Ft. Two Hooks, and Mopar Bezel.

I'm undecided on a set of side steps at the moment, but short wife problems may cause me to pick something soon.

Look forward to sharing my mods and tech with group along with the wealth of knowledge that is already here.

John from Long Island

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats And welcome! Speaking of LASFIT take a look at upgrading the interior lighting as well. I just did the dome and map lights and holy brightness Batman!

Post some pics of your new ride when you can.

MtnBikeGeek

Reaction score
Congrats And welcome! Speaking of LASFIT take a look at upgrading the interior lighting as well. I just did the dome and map lights and holy brightness Batman!

Post some pics of your new ride when you can.

Thank you. Laramie’s come setup with LED interior form the factory. I did the most important mod of all so far
8d3db674fae70e4b44f3e1a8dd1a731d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/