5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delmonico Red 2019 Limited

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Just joined but figured I would get the truck on here. Traded in my 2014 White Laramie Longhorn for the 2019 Delmonico Red Limited. Love the red, plus I scored points with matching the wife's Durango.

Dan View attachment 2159 View attachment 2160
congrats on you new truck! it looks great. that's the way my driveway used to look., color matched. with my 13 ram and my wife's 17 GC summit both black. now i have a ivory 19 ram limited

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just joined but figured I would get the truck on here. Traded in my 2014 White Laramie Longhorn for the 2019 Delmonico Red Limited. Love the red, plus I scored points with matching the wife's Durango.

Holy crap...I traded in my 14 Durango that looked just like that and bought a 19 Delmonico Red Limited that looks almost like yours lol. Scary coincidence...let's play the lottery

grifodan67

Reaction score
Holy crap...I traded in my 14 Durango that looked just like that and bought a 19 Delmonico Red Limited that looks almost like yours lol. Scary coincidence...let's play the lottery

202snowman,
The way my luck is going, you don't want to play the lottery with me. HA HA.

Dan

Laz

Reaction score

Congratulations on your beautiful new truck, and I too color match our vehicles...well 3 of the 4 we have are white/ivory. Good looking driveway! Enjoy

ericd

Reaction score

Dan/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity, what did they give you on your trade? I've got a white '14 longhorn as well that I will be trading in on my Limited.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. The Ram and Durango are great looking vehicles and delmonico is a great looking color

grifodan67

Reaction score

er

I had 48,000+ miles and some wear on the drivers door and the center armrest (on the dark brown) and received $29,518. That is for Elkton, MD.

ericd

Reaction score
er

I had 48,000+ miles and some wear on the drivers door and the center armrest (on the dark brown) and received $29,518. That is for Elkton, MD.

cool. thanks. That's about what I was looking to get for mine. I'm in annapolis

Users who are viewing this thread