5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delayed Deliveries for 2025 1500 TUNGSTEN CREW CAB 4X4 4WD

dcmalma

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues getting 2025 custom built 1500 TUNGSTEN CREW CAB 4X4 4WD delivered? I ordered mine 1 Jul 24, and it's still in the "scheduled" status. If this is common, does anyone know what may be causing delays?
TIA

Is anyone else having issues getting 2025 custom built 1500 TUNGSTEN CREW CAB 4X4 4WD delivered? I ordered mine 1 Jul 24, and it's still in the "scheduled" status. If this is common, does anyone know what may be causing delays?
TIA

Some of us ordered in January and have still not gone in to production.

yes, ordered in March (Granger) July (MD - got another 6K off) both scheduled but not in production. MD said today my ship date went from 9.30 to 10.10.

yes, ordered in March (Granger) July (MD - got another 6K off) both scheduled but not in production. MD said today my ship date went from 9.30 to 10.10.
Seems that MD orders are getting priority tho, not for sure just seems that way. If that's the case, it might have something to do with their huge allocation. All speculation ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back