5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decked System

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Just ordered the decked system for my BTS RAM as I won't have my RAM box system. Who's running one and how much to you like it? Thanks Mike Decked bed system.jpg

ej23

Reaction score
I have the decked drawers. I really like them. Right now it is under a tonneau. Room on drawers under cover for most things, and can flip cover up for bigger things. I did not do the locks, the drawers are secure with the tailgate up. I do have some of the decked boxes, which are nice because they are a great fit and it is easy to have a setup to just throw in that matches what I am doing. Plenty of room to throw a set of tire chains, jumper cables to strap and basic recovery supplies in up front and forget about it.

coolhandluchs

Reaction score
I have a love/hate relationship with mine. Having the storage & organization is great, but giving up a foot of bed height is a high price. I also think the "ammo cans" could be larger, which would help get back some bed space. I don't regret getting them, but I keep wondering if I could have built something more efficient and less expensive.

If you have a topper/shell (like me), it might be better to find another solution, because the available height under the shell is very limited. If you're using a bed rack, or have an open bed, I think they're a great, weather-resistant option for storage.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Thanks for the inputs guys! I have ordered the factory tonneau cover and will have the lights in the bed to work around. For my needs I think they will work great. Still pissed couldn't order the RAM box system on my BTS edition in Tank Green. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread