5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decals for Bighorn Wheels?

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
I have seen some overlay decals for rebel wheels on EBAY. Any thoughts of decals for the Bighorn rims that would make me them look more like rebel wheels. Would be cheaper and easier. Or maybe a dumb idea?

CaptBeach

Reaction score
Interested too. I like my stock BH rims...but they need a little pop...or maybe I'll go with plan B Black Wheel Skinz

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Those would work too. Has to be some money to be made for one of those graphics guys out there though.

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
I'm thinking 5 on the "spoke" sections and 5 for the flat areas like around the valve stem. Charcoal or any color would work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-121417~2.png
    Screenshot_20210117-121417~2.png
    212 KB · Views: 54

Devo

Reaction score
I'm thinking 5 on the "spoke" sections and 5 for the flat areas like around the valve stem. Charcoal or any color would work.
I just picked up a set of black wheel skins I'm putting on tomorrow. I see you have the same rims, and I can't stand the color. I might switch to OEM black rims this spring once the weather is done being nasty. I'll let ya know how they work.

Devo

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Storms and general ****ty weather prevented me from actually getting the covers installed. I just did it this morning since it was finally warm enough out. I love the look of them, changes the truck completely! Highly suggest the covers if you're still looking to change the look of the OEM rims. VEQwJeQkQCyaiRQIP_FGUg.jpg

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Storms and general ****ty weather prevented me from actually getting the covers installed. I just did it this morning since it was finally warm enough out. I love the look of them, changes the truck completely! Highly suggest the covers if you're still looking to change the look of the OEM rims. View attachment 81558
Looks really good. Price is right on them too. Definitely will consider these. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread