5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer unable to order AZ5 (Rebel 12) package in Arkansas?

Venzen

Reaction score
I've been talking with 4 dealerships in central Arkansas, and none of them are showing the Rebel 12 package available on their order system. On top of that, none of them have any idea when it will be available. One dealer even told me that they're not making them anymore.

Does anyone on the boards here have any insight? I called FCA and, after checking, the customer service person said the release date for that package was still "to be determined".

Seems like I haven't run into anyone yet who actually knows what they're talking about.

Manapua

Reaction score
Any word or rumors as to when/if the Rebel 12 package will be available to order again?

Reaction score
I just had a salesman at a big Ram dealer tell me a few weeks ago that there was no such thing as a Rebel 12, as if I had just invented it. :rolleyes:

Manapua

Reaction score
I just had a salesman at a big Ram dealer tell me a few weeks ago that there was no such thing as a Rebel 12, as if I had just invented it. :rolleyes:
I had a similar experience so I used the build and price tool with the Rebel 12 option and forwarded it to them. They said they could order me one with a 12 inch screen but not the package. I want the upgraded sound system and leather much more than the screen. Besides, I don’t believe you can just upgrade the screen anyways.

Reaction score
I had a similar experience so I used the build and price tool with the Rebel 12 option and forwarded it to them. They said they could order me one with a 12 inch screen but not the package. I want the upgraded sound system and leather much more than the screen. Besides, I don’t believe you can just upgrade the screen anyways.

Stuff like that kills me. I used to tell my salesman that if all they did was read up on our product while they were taking a dump, nothing more, they would know most of what they needed to know. It's just not that hard! The 12 has been in every magazine for months, every car news feed online for months, it's not a secret.

drumexpert

Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly ordering a Rebel 12 (after having no luck with any Rebels that are in stock here in So Cal). However, as of today, the local dealership cannot place an order on a Rebel 12. He's telling me they may re-open the ordering of the Rebel 12 package on Friday.

Message to Ram: "Do you like money?"

Spartigan

Reaction score
I'm looking at possibly ordering a Rebel 12 (after having no luck with any Rebels that are in stock here in So Cal). However, as of today, the local dealership cannot place an order on a Rebel 12. He's telling me they may re-open the ordering of the Rebel 12 package on Friday.

Message to Ram: "Do you like money?"

Hah, I’m up in NH and the news I got a week ago was they would be available Jan/Feb. I hope this is not the case, but will be calling my contact at the dealer this Friday just Incase.

Paulny

Reaction score
ATTN: for those looking for a Rebel 12, here is a link to one that just landed at this dealership in Ohio near Cleveland. I called and it's available. Ask for Gordon if interested - 440-227-5523 (direct) 440-279-9195 (work). He mentioned a $2k rebate on top of whatever discount you can achieve. Shipping may be an option for those interested and not within driving distance. Just looking out for my Rebel 12 brothers and maybe sisters ;). Just fyi, I have no affiliation with this dealership.

https://www.junctionautochryslerdod...-Chardon-3db4af8a0a0e0ae84c1f819d7dbafa7f.htm

Last edited:

Mason1217

Reaction score
ATTN: for those looking for a Rebel 12, here is a link to one that just landed at this dealership in Ohio near Cleveland. I called and it's available. Ask for Gordon if interested - 440-227-5523 (direct) 440-279-9195 (work). He mentioned a $2k rebate on top of whatever discount you can achieve. Shipping may be an option for those interested and not within driving distance. Just looking out for my Rebel 12 brothers and maybe sisters ;). Just fyi, I have no affiliation with this dealership.

https://www.junctionautochryslerdod...-Chardon-3db4af8a0a0e0ae84c1f819d7dbafa7f.htm
You sure about this? How can you see rebel 12? The interior pic doesnt show it and the description doesnt either, however it does say HK system? Seems confusing to pin down a rebel 12 at dealerships that dont let you view the actual window sticker. Personal pet peeve of mine, let me view the dang sticker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181203-194826_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181203-194826_Chrome.jpg
    606.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20181203-194843_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181203-194843_Chrome.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 12

Paulny

Reaction score
You sure about this? How can you see rebel 12? The interior pic doesnt show it and the description doesnt either, however it does say HK system? Seems confusing to pin down a rebel 12 at dealerships that dont let you view the actual window sticker. Personal pet peeve of mine, let me view the dang sticker

Here is the window sticker. It's very well equipped including the Rebel 12 package (y)

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFLTXKN722788

Mason1217

Reaction score

Paulny

Reaction score
Now how the crap did you do that lol, I looked on the dealer site and didn't see any links to the window sticker. You copied the vin into somewhere that shows window stickers based on vins or something? :unsure:

lol, the window sticker is actually on the first link I posted. You have to scroll down and look on the lower right hand side and there is the "window sticker" tab ;)

Mason1217

Reaction score
lol, the window sticker is actually on the first link I posted. You have to scroll down and look on the lower right hand side and there is the "window sticker" tab ;)
Oh, I had to click show desktop version from my cell phone to see it lol. Doesnt show up with mobile phone version of site. Wonder if my pet peeve has been because of my own fault this whole time lol

RAMDJ

Reaction score
So I am in the same situation. I am basically ready to buy one but no one can get one down in FL. Went to custom order one at my local dealer, and they told me it was discontinued. They tried to get me into a blacked out Laramie, but I said no. Didn't they just release this truck? Not even 3 months old and you can't seem to even order them. Was this truly a limited release of like 1 month? I will continue trying and don't want to settle.

19Rebel19

Reaction score
So I am in the same situation. I am basically ready to buy one but no one can get one down in FL. Went to custom order one at my local dealer, and they told me it was discontinued. They tried to get me into a blacked out Laramie, but I said no. Didn't they just release this truck? Not even 3 months old and you can't seem to even order them. Was this truly a limited release of like 1 month? I will continue trying and don't want to settle.

It looks like several Rebel 12 trucks in bound to Jacksonville. Check out their website or give them a call.
f0567c8bf45798c7c859f686ebaade79.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread