5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash screen won't turn on... ? 2019 RAM REBEL

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For some odd reason, I went in my truck, turned the engine on and only my main Uconnect screen turned on but not the middle dash screen by the speedometer.

I'm not sure if I accidentally turned it off (not even sure if that's an option) or if the screen is already defective... Before I show up to the dealership to have a look, I thought I'd ask you guys if it's a simple fix.

Thanks a bunch!

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No option to turn this off. Never heard of this issue. You are cleared for take-off.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Alright guys, just an update on my Cluster for my 19' Rebel.

They didn't know why it was causing the screen to go off... They had to call their "superiors" at RAM to find a solution but they called back shortly after and said the whole cluster will have to be replaced with a new one.

Brought it in today and they fixed it in a couple hours. Looks perfect, they did a great job and the screen, so far, seems to be working 100% of the time.

I wonder if this was just a one-off... I sure hope so as this is my first experience in a RAM product. lol... I love this damn truck!!!

Cheers!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My first RAM truck also. Not the same thing that happened to you but had the center stack lock up on my Rebel couple months ago.
Disconnecting the battery for 3 minutes cleared/rebooted it, been fine since.

Users who are viewing this thread