5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Craig Benner is back as contact!

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey All,

Craig Benner here. GREAT NEWS!!! I am back doing the Group Buy program. For the small amount of time that I was up in finance, I learned that it was not for me. So I talked to the GM and decided to come back to sales and continue to run the Group Buy and ordering the vehicles here for the dealership. Don't get me wrong as I did good in finance for the small amount of time I was there and I can do it if they need me too, I just learned that it was not for me and would much prefer to be on the front end of everything.

So on that note, I am back running the Group Buy program and Scott is back on the Sales Floor.

If you are looking to do the Group Buy program, please contact me and only me as I am the only one who is running the program here at the dealership.

I also made a email specifically for the Group Buy instead of using my personal.

My contact information is

email: [email protected] (preferred)
email: [email protected] (preferred)
cell: 570-556-0451 (text only)
office: 703-790-0900 ext 17638

Thanks,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager

mdoged

Reaction score
Ahh well that explains why Scott didn't answer my email about the group buy....lol. Ill send you an email in a bit

Thanks

PaGregSS

Reaction score
Glad to hear that, Craig. As you know, I was bummed to hear you were going to finance when I hit you up about a Grand Cherokee for the wife.

Users who are viewing this thread