5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Construction / Safety Strobelights

CFCSW6

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've gotten so much good info here, I'm hoping some people have some experience with this.

I work in utility construction and often have to work on the highway. To do so, I need amber strobe lighting on my truck. There are lots of options out there on the world wide web, but not a lot of info on 5th gen rams.
Has anyone installed strobes on their truck. Specifically inside the LED head and tail lights, but really anywhere on their trucks. Any recommendations, tips, links, pics, videos you can provide would be appreciated. I'd hate to spend a bunch of time and money buying stuff and wiring up my new longhorn to find out there are easier and cheaper options.

Thanks in advance!

bribout

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've gotten so much good info here, I'm hoping some people have some experience with this.

I work in utility construction and often have to work on the highway. To do so, I need amber strobe lighting on my truck. There are lots of options out there on the world wide web, but not a lot of info on 5th gen rams.
Has anyone installed strobes on their truck. Specifically inside the LED head and tail lights, but really anywhere on their trucks. Any recommendations, tips, links, pics, videos you can provide would be appreciated. I'd hate to spend a bunch of time and money buying stuff and wiring up my new longhorn to find out there are easier and cheaper options.

Thanks in advance!

Just get a Tazer DT or a speedturtle easy flash, I believe they are all made by the same guys, but they will allow you to use your stock lights for the purpose you are looking for.

Blee2221

Reaction score
I’ve outfitted my rebel with emergency lights as I’m a volunteer emt for a squad in my town. I use mostly feniex lights and hardware.

914257B0-53E9-4CA8-814F-50B4C6A9BAFB.jpeg CF23B641-E4DD-4B90-894A-613A6674094F.png 8DE29DC5-92DB-4B67-BD15-4B154157D841.png EC92935B-32E0-4865-8E85-A77550D49CE7.png 971F4CA5-DA4C-4CC2-B39C-1E62EE0C691C.png

Users who are viewing this thread