5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Console Organizer

JacksonM97

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I’m new here just bought a 2019 Limited 1500. I work a lot out of office and need something to organize all my crap when I go on calls. Knives, flashlights, tape measures, etc. Now I know there’s a lot of options for bed storage but I was hoping to find something for my console. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear em.

Thanks

d_billzz

Reaction score
Maybe not as applicable for storing random objects but if you have anything of value you want to store in the console this is it. There is a good youtube video by RAMBeastProjects on the install and function of the safe.

Bubba8769

Reaction score
Everyone should contact Salex vehicle organizers and show your interest in something like this. They make these application specific plastic console dividers/organizers. I reached out to them not too long ago and they said they are looking into it as the full console is just massive. I know I’d love something to help keep my crap from being jumbled up in a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gpbst3

Reaction score
Bump. No one found a storage bin that fits?

230KVDR

Reaction score
NOTE ! Great Console safe manufactured by Lock'er Down. Note, 2019 Ram Limited and Longhorn with the large center console between the bucket seats installations do not require the plastic latch clips to be removed for the LD2078L model because its a lower profile safe. Hope this helps ! 230kvdr out!

Pop's Ram

Reaction score
Everyone should contact Salex vehicle organizers and show your interest in something like this. They make these application specific plastic console dividers/organizers. I reached out to them not too long ago and they said they are looking into it as the full console is just massive. I know I’d love something to help keep my crap from being jumbled up in a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I sent them an email today. In the meantime, has ANYONE found an organizer yet that is specific to our truck?

69Sting

Reaction score
I had my son designed and 3D printed one for me. Fits great and i have it full now allowing quick access to items. It also allows the 110 plug to be used. No screws, glue or 3m tape needed. Here is a pic of it in place. He is looking to put this on his Etsey store this wknd. If you are interested let me know.

Attachments

• 2019 Dodge center counsel.jpg
    2019 Dodge center counsel.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 361

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had my son designed and 3D printed one for me. Fits great and i have it full now allowing quick access to items. It also allows the 110 plug to be used. No screws, glue or 3m tape needed. Here is a pic of it in place. He is looking to put this on his Etsey store this wknd. If you are interested let me know.

Well done! I might be interested. Let us know if your son makes it available, price and link to his Etsy shop.

Pop's Ram

Reaction score
I'm interested
I'm interested. Cost? Let me know.

69Sting

Reaction score
OK, We have the organizer on his Etsy store now with pricing. $48.00 plus shipping. Any particular questions, just ask. Link below.

Users who are viewing this thread