5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compliment from a Cadillac Escalade owner

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a few non-Ram guys in my truck today where I offered to drive to a golf scramble. All of them were talking about how they have never been "Ram" guys but they were really impressed. Two of the guys drive newer model Ford trucks, one guy drives a 2018 Caddy Platinum Escalade. Caddy owner was blown away with the interior and the smooth ride of the truck. He asked how much I paid and I told him that it was probably 35k less than him. He was floored, lol :ROFLMAO:. I love this truck- thought I'd share because I'm sure others have had similar experiences with friends of competitor trucks (or SUVs) riding in the new Ram for the first time.

sarge40

Reaction score
In addition to my Ram, I also drive an Escalade ESV and have to say that the Ram interior just feels higher quality to me. The Escalade dash is very plasticky, and I just prefer the Ram dash layout and functionality. The ride is somewhat similar as they are both large vehicles that have a much more carlike feel, and plenty of smooth power. I just prefer being in the Ram

Granite5thgen

Reaction score
Anyone who has sat in the back says it's like being in a short limo lol. They love the legroom and seats and the ride. I do too!

Reactions: Jtr

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone who has sat in the back says it's like being in a short limo lol. They love the legroom and seats and the ride. I do too!
I have not sat in the back seats yet because my wife is scared to drive the truck, but that is what my golf buddies were were saying today :D

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
Coming from a 2010 caddy Escalade I have to say it consumes more gas, the interior is crap compared to my RAM, however, 0-60 in Escalade was whole lot more faster and packed a punch that my 3.92 doesn’t have.

Brisoup1

Reaction score
I had a few non-Ram guys in my truck today where I offered to drive to a golf scramble. All of them were talking about how they have never been "Ram" guys but they were really impressed. Two of the guys drive newer model Ford trucks, one guy drives a 2018 Caddy Platinum Escalade. Caddy owner was blown away with the interior and the smooth ride of the truck. He asked how much I paid and I told him that it was probably 35k less than him. He was floored, lol :ROFLMAO:. I love this truck- thought I'd share because I'm sure others have had similar experiences with friends of competitor trucks (or SUVs) riding in the new Ram for the first time.
The Escalade is massively over-priced. All it is a loaded up Tahoe.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My boss has a GMC Yukon Denali, He kept commenting on how smooth my truck rides when he rode with me. He said it rides nicer then his Denali.

wvinson

Reaction score
the 2021 Escalade is getting a redesigned interior because of vehicles like the Navigator and Ram Limited making it look outdated

My boss has a GMC Yukon Denali, He kept commenting on how smooth my truck rides when he rode with me. He said it rides nicer then his Denali.
I also own a '18 Escalade ESV Platinum. The interiors on both are very nice, but, of course, the Ram's big screen is NICE. They ride very similar -- magnetic shocks vs. air suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread