5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorado ZR2 Sold Out

grinch72

Reaction score
I'd pay to see someone take one in water deep enough to need that snorkel. Im talking over the hood!

Rustydodge

Reaction score

grinch72

Reaction score

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
I've not sat in one but I think the Colorado when trimmed out correctly is one of the best looking Mid-Size on the Market, THAT being said,

"The price is $49,745, " and that's before dealers marking it up

That's my problem with many of these Mid-size Trucks this day though when i was shopping for them, Not many Incentives on them or Tacoma's or the Rangers (Those just came out) And for 9K Less I was able to get my Full-size Rebel.

lonestar_penta19

Reaction score
If you have a snork and dip any computer component , you are screwed. I mean really screwed. I like snorks on old school vehicles but come on, I understand the cleaner air but is it really worth it on newer vehicles? They do look cool but any electric module hit by water is never a good thing. I owned a 2015 Canyon Crew with the long bed and hated it. It had the 3.6. (slow AF, brakes sucked)

Users who are viewing this thread