5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Code P00AF

awsimeone

Reaction score
Had an issue today pulling my camper home, dashboard lit up saying service electronic throttle control, it stopped making boost and I could barely cruise at 30 mph. Once I got to a rest stop I pulled the code and it was code “P00AF Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Control A Module Performance”

I pulled the top engine shroud and made sure all turbo piping was tight down to and up from intercooler didn’t find anything suspicious.

I then cleared the code and drove it another 250 miles without issue.

Going to call dealer Monday to see about bringing it in.

When I reset it it said it moved the code to permanent on my OBD fusion app so hopefully the dealer can get some info from it.
fbcfda42755ce20b074fe7766f6d664e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awsimeone

Reaction score
Spoke to the dealer today, they stated that they would just reset it like I already did and see if it happens again so no point in bringing it in at this time.

I will update if it does happen again and I get it to the dealer.

cristinsandu

Reaction score
Had an issue today pulling my camper home, dashboard lit up saying service electronic throttle control, it stopped making boost and I could barely cruise at 30 mph. Once I got to a rest stop I pulled the code and it was code “P00AF Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Control A Module Performance”

I pulled the top engine shroud and made sure all turbo piping was tight down to and up from intercooler didn’t find anything suspicious.

I then cleared the code and drove it another 250 miles without issue.

Going to call dealer Monday to see about bringing it in.

When I reset it it said it moved the code to permanent on my OBD fusion app so hopefully the dealer can get some info from it.
fbcfda42755ce20b074fe7766f6d664e.jpg

Hey has that issue come back?

Berk

Reaction score
I’ve just experienced the same code and vehicle behavior on the highway pulling my camper, which is just under 9k lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread