5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearance with air suspension at lowest setting

dgt1031

Reaction score
Anyone know the clearance at the lowest level. Just sold my TRX as my new condo has a low garage and I can’t park inside. I still want a ram and was hoping the limited will fit with suspension set as entry exit. Thx

clazer

Reaction score
76” to top of fin in a factory Rebel at entry/exit height. I’d expect 74” or so for a limited.

Goldsy

Reaction score
Just went out and measured mine for you. Stock 22s with stock tires. 76 inches from the ground to to top on the satellite shark fin antenna.

dgt1031

Reaction score
Just went out and measured mine for you. Stock 22s with stock tires. 76 inches from the ground to to top on the satellite shark fin antenna.
Is that 76” in entry mode or normal parked height? Thanks!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know the clearance at the lowest level. Just sold my TRX as my new condo has a low garage and I can’t park inside. I still want a ram and was hoping the limited will fit with suspension set as entry exit. Thx
If your in entry exit and you put it in drive it automatically raises to aero mode...pretty sure, just got a longhorn and it seem to do that when i put it into drive.

clazer

Reaction score
If your in entry exit and you put it in drive it automatically raises to aero mode...pretty sure, just got a longhorn and it seem to do that when i put it into drive.

Entry exit is valid up to a low speed- around 10mph or so. The Grand Cherokees with air have a setting to auto go into EE in park, and they’ll change height when you go into drive. Perhaps that’s made it to the Rams, but it should be a setting, if that’s the case.

Users who are viewing this thread